As of the 26th April 2020, dental restrictions have been lifted to Level 2. This means we are now able to treat emergency and some non-emergency dental concerns.
Worongary Dental Surgery has implemented systems to ensure we can treat patients safely during this time and maintain a safe environment for you, our staff and our community.
- Please always call ahead to make your appointment as we need to screen everyone prior to their appointment.
- Where possible, please come alone.
- Hand sanitisation will be available at the door.
- Our staff are using full PPE (gloves, mask, clinic coat) for your treatment.
- You will be asked to use a pre procedural mouth rinse prior to dental work.
- Payments are preferred to be by EFTPOS.
- Please practice social distancing during your visit. Floor indicators have been placed as a guide.
Look forward to seeing you all soon,
The team at Worongary Dental –
Gail, Tanya, Denise, Magda and Barbara.